Report a Violation

It is the responsibility of the Director of Development Services to enforce the Cache County Ordinance regarding land use violations. To report a violation, please complete the Violation Report Form.

You may also contact this office to report any violations at:

Or by mail at:
Development Services
Attn: Enforcement Officer
179 North Main Suite 305
Logan, UT 84321